I’m in an especially good mood today, for whatever reason. The sun is shining and it’s going to be in the 80’s this weekend. All is right with the world. I think the surly posts outnumber the happy posts on here, so you’re probably confused by this onset of cheerfulness; but I am actually a pretty positive person. I guess I just feel compelled to write more when I’m being a giant grump.
Here are five things that are making me jump for joy this morning:
- We’re going to a Yankees game tomorrow night, and we have amazing seats thanks to a generous friend.
- I made a huge sale yesterday to one of my clients and have decided to buy myself a new camera to celebrate.
- I just planned a trip to visit my BFF – henceforth known as The Scientist – in June. I can’t wait to see her!
- One of my favorite people ever is coming to visit this weekend, and we are spending Saturday together. I haven’t seen her since she moved about eight months ago.
- Did I mention it’s going to be 80 degrees this weekend? Yeah.
Hope your day is just as wonderful.